I’d like to share again these wise words with anyone who is wrestling with where they find themselves today. These thoughts were shared by my friend Betsy, from the book, “The Red Sea Rules.” Here is a summary of what the author, Robert J. Morgan, wants to remind us during challenging times:
1) God means for us to be where we are.
2) Be more concerned for God’s glory than your relief.
3) Acknowledge the enemy but keep your focus on God.
5) Stay calm and confident and let God do His work.
6) Take one day and one step at a time.
7) Look for God’s surrounding presence.
8 Trust God to deliver in His own unique way.
9) View your current crisis as a faith builder for the future.
10) Praise Him.
Jesus sent the disciples into the boat knowing that they would be caught in a severe storm. He intended that they would experience God’s glory AND His presence in and through this frightening experience . Yes, there is an enemy hard at work and his victory has been one of divisiveness in every direction. But if we keep our eyes focused on the Son. and pray – hard and often, I believe we will see He has neither forgotten nor abandoned us. He is close to the broken hearted. We can trust Him. He is faithful.
…praying for you~